- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Author Archives: Antonio Vantaggiato
The planet Saturn is at its closest to the Earth, at some 1,350 million kilometers. A spectacular image has been shot at Aguadilla, Puerto Rico [by Efraín Morales Rivera and provided by the Sociedad de Astronomía del Caribe]: here. This … Continue reading
[Flickr Photo by A. Vantaggiato, CC-Licensed BY-SA-NC] The forgotten encyclopedia lies on the boardwalk, close to the street, a couple of meters off dirt, rain and abandon. Not even school libraries want it. Of course, it is old, virtually obsolete … Continue reading
So, I found myself blocked from Dave Winer’s Twitter. This means I cannot see his tweets while I’m logged into Twitter as myself. As soon I logout, though, I can get to his timeline. Weird, I know. Dave is one … Continue reading
While in the middle of this amorphous political environment of the past months (Trumpism, state of emergency in France and general elections, students’ strike and 1st May manifestation here in the provinces fo Puerto Rico), I kept looking for media … Continue reading
Anatomy fascinated artists and there are examples of great anatomical drawings done by artists, especially in the Renaissance. After watching Vanessa Ruiz’s TED talk, The spellbinding art of human anatomy, I was captured by the contemporary artists who chose to … Continue reading