- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Author Archives: Antonio Vantaggiato
[Flickr Photo: List, by Queenie & the Dew, shared under a Creative Commons (BY-NC) license] Umberto Eco once wrote that we like lists because they somehow glimpse at immortality. He also wrote The Infinity of Lists: An Illustrated Essay, to … Continue reading
A few delicious Web sites to use or meditate about, from the latest addition to my diigo collection. Grav Course Hub Installer Now Available – General – Reclaim Hosting Community A great example of a flat-file CMS to be used … Continue reading
Remembering Jacques Prévert’s poems that I loved when youngster. Chanson Quel jour sommes-nous Nous sommes tous les jours Mon amie Nous sommes toute la vie Mon amour Nous nous aimons et nous vivons Nous vivons et nous nous aimons Et … Continue reading
The new year sounded good from the aquamarine waters of western Puerto Rico, where we had the luck to spend New Year’s Eve. This is the door to tranquillity at Crushboat beach at Aguadilla. And this is the very first … Continue reading
So I am rushing a last 2016 post before 2016 actually goes, quite inspired from a post the great cogdog Alan Levine just did… ‘Twas an unbelievable year, 2016. The good thing, great! The bad ones, terrible, including a bad … Continue reading