- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Category Archives: abierto
Some time ago Seth Godin wrote a very concise and powerful post on the appreciation of the “trail of magic” a student produces in her career (from No direction home). Can you show me a history of generous, talented, extraordinary … Continue reading
The first Web page was published by Tim Berners-Lee almost 26 years ago. Again, I find this Web a quasi magical creation, made of legend and human ingenuity. Of course, built from the shoulders of people who contributed great ideas, … Continue reading
Yesterday June 22nd I presented at Virtual Educa 2016, here in San Juan my paper titled “Higher Education Innovation & Open, Connected Learning: Back To The Future“. Here is the Slideshare presentation. Higher Education Innovation & Open, Connected Learning: Back … Continue reading
The first installment of the new Penny Dreadful Victorian video feuilleton provides more than a strong poetic moment. The occasion of the death of Tennyson is one not missed by Vanessa, to recite, entranced these beautiful, potent verses from Maud: … Continue reading
**Give anyone the power to share anything with anyone.** That’s what the (open) Web does, Mr. Zuck. And yes, this is but another hint at the FB issue: Conquering the Web. FB is in fact becoming the Web for something … Continue reading