- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Category Archives: abierto
The first installment of the new Penny Dreadful Victorian video feuilleton provides more than a strong poetic moment. The occasion of the death of Tennyson is one not missed by Vanessa, to recite, entranced these beautiful, potent verses from Maud: … Continue reading
**Give anyone the power to share anything with anyone.** That’s what the (open) Web does, Mr. Zuck. And yes, this is but another hint at the FB issue: Conquering the Web. FB is in fact becoming the Web for something … Continue reading
Great day of class, last Wednesday. It deserves a short summary, which I am publishing here. The basic idea for the class was the exploration of sentiments around a place, using Twitter. First I showed my students that Twitter admits … Continue reading
danah boyd‘s piece It’s not Cyberspace anymore resonates strongly. I feel what she wrote, and the short article will be material for my class of New Media inf115, which has a subtitle of Reclaiming the Web. This week EFF members celebrate … Continue reading
Plaque with face of the demon Humbaba | Babylonian | Old Babylonian | The Metropolitan Museum of Art I love Babylon. This image, together with 400,000 more is available as a free resource for non-commercial use. Here.