- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Category Archives: abismos
[Flickr Photo: List, by Queenie & the Dew, shared under a Creative Commons (BY-NC) license] Umberto Eco once wrote that we like lists because they somehow glimpse at immortality. He also wrote The Infinity of Lists: An Illustrated Essay, to … Continue reading
Silos, Tunnel Vision and the Infantilization of Everything: the disneyBook I have gone through a few weeks of classes, and I am emphasizing with my students the importance of the open Web vis á vis the closed, institutionalized silos-like environments … Continue reading
Love the “Prophetically Correct” notice. Guess one of the various Trump-candidates could adopt it as a campaign slogan.
This speaks for itself. However, what about all those who actually voted for him and his fake party? What responsibility shall they carry for the disaster? Because they will surely deny any. This is one of the rotten things about … Continue reading