- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Category Archives: abismos
I’m going to use a sentence from a person I admire and follow, whose work I am fond of. Thus I am not disclosing the name. Still there are too many new-age-like thoughts that need to be uncovered and an … Continue reading
How does the Internet see you? “Personas” by Aaron Zinman from the MIT Media Lab shows your aggregated online “identity” after some natural language processing, producing a very interesting art effect. This is a screencast of mine hold at screenr.com. … Continue reading
Vote! This is an historical time. If you reside in the States, go vote! Don’t get me wrong. This is not the time for fair play, so I am not saying, just vote. There is an historical opportunity for change … Continue reading