- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Category Archives: education
Some time ago Seth Godin wrote a very concise and powerful post on the appreciation of the “trail of magic” a student produces in her career (from No direction home). Can you show me a history of generous, talented, extraordinary … Continue reading
Every so often I hear of some initiative being supported by part of the faculty. The creation of a new Redaction Center. Redaction? Because students do not seem to master their own native language. Innovation? Do you think after 12 … Continue reading
Yesterday June 22nd I presented at Virtual Educa 2016, here in San Juan my paper titled “Higher Education Innovation & Open, Connected Learning: Back To The Future“. Here is the Slideshare presentation. Higher Education Innovation & Open, Connected Learning: Back … Continue reading