- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Category Archives: events
So I am rushing a last 2016 post before 2016 actually goes, quite inspired from a post the great cogdog Alan Levine just did… ‘Twas an unbelievable year, 2016. The good thing, great! The bad ones, terrible, including a bad … Continue reading
I am very late, I know. I was at TEDActive 2015 in mid March and it’s only now that I’m publishing a note of that experience! Still, I also mixed up a video of the trip and conference that I’d … Continue reading
We did it again! Past November 14 we hosted our second TEDx event, completely and independently organized by us. The focus this time was Reversing the Implosion, meaning we explored ideas and projects which tell us how to get out … Continue reading
Strange week, a bit more relaxed than the previous. Readying up for my New York stay in June (later post on that). Finishing up my courses: I am putting together some stats because I want to see and show how … Continue reading