- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Category Archives: foto
A brief history of my involvement with Hurricane Irma. Remember Irma la douce? Well, for us Irma was douce, sweet. Thus on September 16 I began writing about hurricane Irma’s passing by Puerto Rico, quite caressing our shores but without … Continue reading
From the work of Agan Harahap, who “has taken classic movie and comic book characters out of the realm of fantasy and placed them in the even grittier realm of real history.” Read the article on http://twentytwowords.com/superheroes-and-super-villains-i…/ and visit his … Continue reading
The roads on the Internets are infinite. A simple question lingered on myself, which Hilda promptly answered. Were there bullfight arenas in Puerto Rico in the past? With real corridas? –Yes, she said. I remember one in Isla Verde, she … Continue reading
Nadie conoce cómo o cuándo utilizar las misteriosas comillas. Quote-unquote, a well-guarded secret. Pronto, un seminario de mejoramiento profesional sobre el tema “Las comillas”, un misterio “?”.
These images tell a story of people’s beliefs. I shot them during the last week of 2013, so it is fitting they begin 2014 for Skate of the Web.