- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Category Archives: information
While reading the book Mindware. Tools for smart thinking (link to review) by Richard Nisbett, I came across a couple of nice paragraphs worth citing. Nisbett is reasoning on incentives and discusses the effects of the so-called loss aversion (humans … Continue reading
Great day of class, last Wednesday. It deserves a short summary, which I am publishing here. The basic idea for the class was the exploration of sentiments around a place, using Twitter. First I showed my students that Twitter admits … Continue reading
Welcome to the new Skate header! I’ve been thinking about this shot for some time, because I realized Blake Edwards came out with the idea of The World is Flat much before Friedman. The Party, a film with a brilliant, … Continue reading
Strange week, a bit more relaxed than the previous. Readying up for my New York stay in June (later post on that). Finishing up my courses: I am putting together some stats because I want to see and show how … Continue reading