- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Category Archives: innovation
Look at this. Notice the void space before the title banner? That’s Disconnect add-on in action. No banner ads!! Beautiful. Disconnect is a Firefox add-on that annihilates ads and trackers. And shows the ring of abusive privacy disrespect that third-party … Continue reading
Yesterday June 22nd I presented at Virtual Educa 2016, here in San Juan my paper titled “Higher Education Innovation & Open, Connected Learning: Back To The Future“. Here is the Slideshare presentation. Higher Education Innovation & Open, Connected Learning: Back … Continue reading
The recent reporters “discovery” of Amazon’s third-world human-labor practices in the civilized USA prompted a lot of disdain. The New York Times wrote about The Fraying of a Nation’s Decency, issuing the thesis that the US is at a low-point … Continue reading