- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Category Archives: life
I went yesterday to see You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger. Yes, I came out of the theater with a bit of a depression, and since I was alone, I could not let it out. Depressed after a Woody … Continue reading
My life list. Inspired by this post of Gwen Bell’s : http://www.gwenbell.com/life-list/ and by this other http://www.mightygirl.net/mighty-life-list/ from Mighty Girl Mighty Life List
Image via CrunchBase A couple of those nice & dandy guys at Linden Lab (Second Life) have opened a new startup, and in true Silicon Valley 2.0 style they’re starting up in a new, interesting way. Let’s see. First, the … Continue reading
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster An elaborate spoof on Intelligent Design, The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is neither too elaborate nor too spoofy to succeed in nailing the fallacies of ID. It’s even wackier than Jonathan Swift’s … Continue reading
The Fluent Self Of course, Havi Brooks works in Oregon (Portland). She has a consulting business worth looking at, seriously. First, the website and blog is very simple, elegant and functional. Second, she deals with people, she chats with people. … Continue reading