- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Category Archives: music
How come had I not thought about this before? For every question, is it there an answer on the Internetz? Well, at least, I got an immediate answer to both questions. While i was updating my WordPress installs, etc., it … Continue reading
The NYTimes article Gainsbourg and Birkin, Fearless on Film at Lincoln Center about a retrospective at NYC’s Lincoln Center I couldn’t view, prompted me to revisit –again– their famed song of then 70’s Je t’aime… moi non plus. flickr photo … Continue reading
Tonight, another little example of the daily magic the Webs have accustomed us, almost to our taking it for granted. A few days ago, I was happily (and a bit boringly) watching episode 5.2 of Mad Men. The closing credits … Continue reading
I found this again from a long stacked away website. Quick, without much thought, tell the six songs that made you, you. Says The Guardian Music in their initiative Six Songs of You: From your first song to your funeral song, … Continue reading
Yesterday night, while eating dinner, I caught my daughter Flavia while humming an obviously known tune. So, I quickly youtubed it, and found the song I so much loved in 1992: What’s Up, by 4 Non Blondes. I really loved … Continue reading