- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Category Archives: music
Tweet Tonight, another little example of the daily magic the Webs have accustomed us, almost to our taking it for granted. A few days ago, I was happily (and a bit boringly) watching episode 5.2 of Mad Men. The closing … Continue reading
Tweet I found this again from a long stacked away website. Quick, without much thought, tell the six songs that made you, you. Says The Guardian Music in their initiative Six Songs of You: From your first song to your funeral … Continue reading
Tweet Yesterday night, while eating dinner, I caught my daughter Flavia while humming an obviously known tune. So, I quickly youtubed it, and found the song I so much loved in 1992: What’s Up, by 4 Non Blondes. I really … Continue reading
Tweet Caro Dalla, Ti scrivo. Ed è la prima volta che in questo mio blog scrivo in italiano. Per dirti quanto mi piaceva la tua musica. Non tutta, vero. Ma quando uscì il disco Futura io me ne sono innamorato. … Continue reading