- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Category Archives: open
**Give anyone the power to share anything with anyone.** That’s what the (open) Web does, Mr. Zuck. And yes, this is but another hint at the FB issue: Conquering the Web. FB is in fact becoming the Web for something … Continue reading
What better end of year than talking with my friend Dan over a good pizza and an Aperol Spritz… and what better occasion than this to begin my blogging year 2016. The occasion arose from his wish to discuss the … Continue reading
I just finished reading a nice book, a noir first from a relatively unknown new French author with an English name, Julia Deck. Book title is Viviane Élisabeth Fauville (in english, it’s Viviane) and it’s a “beautiful” story of the … Continue reading
A terrific flashback from my own teenager era. Suddenly, when talking with friend John on old TV series (he noticed we’ve come back to TV series as in the 70’s), I googled “UFO series” because I suddenly remembered of a … Continue reading