- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Category Archives: philosophic-discourse
Tweet Even though agnostic writers of the caliber of Nobel Prize winner Mario Vargas Llosa applauded the recent World Youth Days kermesse that was held in Madrid a few days ago, I am really quite of the opposite view. Not for … Continue reading
Tweet I have tried lately to read Shakespeare, and found it so intolerably dull that it nauseated me. – Charles Darwin I was lately thinking of the importance of reading, being myself an avid reader: of both stories and essays, … Continue reading
Tweet During the day Laura was a successful law-practitioning student. During the night she became Eve, a sexy escort. The 28-year-old Scottish girl was found dead in her luxury flat in London, apparently from a drug and alcohol cocktail. Her … Continue reading
Tweet Un último post de Algarabías (@djimenezsanchez) me gusta mucho, ya que reflexiona sobre las implicaciones del uso del lenguaje cuando tratamos de temas tales como el conocimiento o el aprendizaje. En muchos casos revelamos inconcientemente una distorsión en un … Continue reading