- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Category Archives: poesia
Remembering Jacques Prévert’s poems that I loved when youngster. Chanson Quel jour sommes-nous Nous sommes tous les jours Mon amie Nous sommes toute la vie Mon amour Nous nous aimons et nous vivons Nous vivons et nous nous aimons Et … Continue reading
The stars about the lovely moon Fade back and vanish very soon, When, round and full, her silver face Swims into sight, and lights all space –Sappho The full moon of these days prompts me to revisit my old memories … Continue reading
“Le cose non esistono se non abbiamo le parole per chiamarle.” From his novel Le perfezioni provvisorie (in English: Temporary Perfections; in Spanish: Las perfecciones provisionales), a detective story, Gianrico Carofiglio quotes a few gems, that I want to share … Continue reading
Oh, if there’s one song that means to me being 15 it’s PFM’s Impressioni di Settembre, the Impressions of September with Moog and pop bursting from all pores. Originally from PFM (=Premiata Forneria Marconi, which goes more or less like … Continue reading