- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Category Archives: revolution
It’s already three days, in New York. I am well settled at the Palladium, NYU’s residence of old dancing memory, I am told. I finished working on my last things just by the end of past week, just in time … Continue reading
Now, after Jim Groom’s provocation of his Italian Lolita on #ds106 Radio Libera, I cannot leave him alone. So, what’s better than sharing one of my fixations, ie my love for variations of a same theme. I wasn’t born when … Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia So, some days ago I posted a few tweets on a little negative gem, just published by Campus Technology. It’s an article titled “Teaching in one-minute snippets” to which I replied: “Micro-lecture 2/2: Teaching in 1-minute snippets … Continue reading