- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Category Archives: stories
So I am rushing a last 2016 post before 2016 actually goes, quite inspired from a post the great cogdog Alan Levine just did… ‘Twas an unbelievable year, 2016. The good thing, great! The bad ones, terrible, including a bad … Continue reading
Just a little thought on how amazing is this stay in NYC. I walk every morning down from Union Square (my dorm is at the Palladium) to Washington Square Park, salute Garibaldi, and fall into the magic space of NYU’s … Continue reading
This is how it all began. 1991, Geneva, CERN. And this is a replay: the machine Tim Berners-Lee used to develop his first Website was a NeXT, another Steve Job concoction from the time he was away from Apple. The … Continue reading
My five card flickr story has been saved! Married Life [created by avunque on Feb 10 2011, 07:09:11 pm] 1. I had to escape. Difficult road less traveled. 2. Got a passage to India. On the road. 3. Lost my licence, … Continue reading
A mix of a few ideas about stories being told or made: One. At the Nobel Prize ceremony this week, Mario Vargas Llosa received the highest award for literature. Earlier, on the paper he usually writes on, he published a … Continue reading