- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Category Archives: stories
A brief history of my involvement with Hurricane Irma. Remember Irma la douce? Well, for us Irma was douce, sweet. Thus on September 16 I began writing about hurricane Irma’s passing by Puerto Rico, quite caressing our shores but without … Continue reading
How do sailors do? US Military Advisory Trip Opens in Tokyo flickr photo by cogdogblog shared under a Creative Commons (BY) license. That is the title of a famous song in Italy, from the duo Lucio Dalla-Francesco De Gregori. I … Continue reading
So I am rushing a last 2016 post before 2016 actually goes, quite inspired from a post the great cogdog Alan Levine just did… ‘Twas an unbelievable year, 2016. The good thing, great! The bad ones, terrible, including a bad … Continue reading
Just a little thought on how amazing is this stay in NYC. I walk every morning down from Union Square (my dorm is at the Palladium) to Washington Square Park, salute Garibaldi, and fall into the magic space of NYU’s … Continue reading