- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Category Archives: technology
The World Wide Web is 25 today, March 12, after being born out of the mind of the visionary Tim Berners-Lee at CERN. It is outstanding, and I am not stopping to shout it everywhere I go, that Berners-Lee and … Continue reading
Doing a bit of backlog reading of @dreig’s posts at El Caparazón, I just viewed this video. Watch it, buy the Raspberry Pi for $25, because it is a full computer with HDMI output and join the Scratch community by … Continue reading
Supermechanical : Tableau physical email Imagine one common object from your physical close world communicating with you or other objects. Not a new idea: There has been talk about the Internet of Things for some time, but this time some … Continue reading
–Sorry, somehow I forgot to polish this post before publishing it. So, I’m adding the links in their proper places 🙂 It was doomed, yet the LMS resurfaced with an apparent change, deeper than a facelift. Moodle has finally released … Continue reading