- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Category Archives: web-discourse
This post is inspired in way by Anil Dash’s article “The Web We Lost“, a concept I find very troublesome and that I am sharing with my students of #inf115 (New Media & Social Nets). But there’s one extra reason … Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia That 12 November of 20 years ago was the day in which many ideas from hypertext research found a realistic down-to-earth version from Tim Berners-Lee, at the time an engineer at CERN, Europe’s center for nuclear research … Continue reading
Dolores Hernández y los blogs | Tinta Digital Cito de E. Martínez, quien recopila las impresiones suscitadas a partir de la publicación del artículo ¿Página o blog?, publicado por la crítica literaria Carmen Dolores Hernández en La Revista de El … Continue reading