- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Tag Archives: connectivism
A few, brief considerations on George Siemens‘ thoughts regarding connectivism and learning. A review more than anything: I enjoyed his keynotes at Sagrado so very much, and even more the informal talks we had together with students and friends, and … Continue reading
¡George Siemens en Puerto Rico! Educational Transformation: Openness and Learning Analytics Invita: Programa Graduado en Sistemas de Instrucción y Tecnología Educativa Universidad del Sagrado Corazón 15 oct 2010 ~ 8am – 12:30pm Sala de Facultad, USC Entrada Gratis: Reserva con … Continue reading
Image by wlonline via Flickr Buried among a lot of stuff fromthe Connectivism Course CCK08, I found this jewel of an ontology theory: the so-called Nodality Theory, or NoT. It’s really very good, very interesting, and there may even be … Continue reading