- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Tag Archives: eLearning
Tweet –Sorry, somehow I forgot to polish this post before publishing it. So, I’m adding the links in their proper places It was doomed, yet the LMS resurfaced with an apparent change, deeper than a facelift. Moodle has finally released … Continue reading
Tweet La Red de Educadores Puertorriqueños invita a su Segundo Encuentro, el sábado 5 de febrero en el Recinto de Aguadilla de la Universidad de Puerto Rico. El programa incluye varios talleres superinteresantes y un Panel sobre el Código Abierto … Continue reading
Tweet Digizen published a recent study sponsored by the US Department of Education which concludes that online learning is more effective than face to face “traditional” learning. A systematic search of the research literature from 1996 through July 2008 identified … Continue reading
Tweet I shamelessly republish this nice list from Lisa Neal’s The eLearn Blog of the Ten Most Read Articles in eLearn Magazine in 2008. The pronoun “My” means Lisa’s, of course. 1) Michelle Everson’s Group Discussion in Online Statistics Courses2) … Continue reading