- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Tag Archives: elearnManifesto
Tweet Image via Wikipedia So, some days ago I posted a few tweets on a little negative gem, just published by Campus Technology. It’s an article titled “Teaching in one-minute snippets” to which I replied: “Micro-lecture 2/2: Teaching in 1-minute … Continue reading
Tweet Myths of Teaching & Learning 3 Sitting Through Lectures A recent article on The New York Times of Nov. 5, 2010 (Live vs. Distance Learning: Measuring the Differences by Trip Gabriel), prompts me to write a new, urgent post … Continue reading
Tweet ¡George Siemens en Puerto Rico! Educational Transformation: Openness and Learning Analytics Invita: Programa Graduado en Sistemas de Instrucción y Tecnología Educativa Universidad del Sagrado Corazón 15 oct 2010 ~ 8am – 12:30pm Sala de Facultad, USC Entrada Gratis: Reserva … Continue reading
Tweet TEDxNYED: Independently organized TED event Examining the role of new media and technology in shaping the future of education Andy Carvin Michael Wesch Henry Jenkins Lawrence Lessig Jeff Jarvis George Siemens Those were some of my heroes lined up … Continue reading