- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Tag Archives: films
Tweet To Rome with Love is a clean, sweet and light movie. Thanks Woody. If perhaps not as well orchestrated as Midnight in Paris, his last work is a little gem –and not his masterpiece. Says The New York Times’ … Continue reading
Tweet I wanted to do this for a long while. You see, while they were shooting Under Suspicion in Old San Juan (it must have been the year 1999) we were living in the old town and enjoyed watching the … Continue reading
Tweet Truth is, I was not fair to Rowan Atkinson in my post of yesterday. In it I wanted to raise the spirits with Trenet’s La Mer, sung while Mr. Bean ends up his vacation on a hilarious staircase improvised … Continue reading
Tweet What better way to salute the new year than with a blog post? And what better than celebrating it with the beautiful “La Mer” song by Charles Trenet? A song which has been played all over the world and … Continue reading