- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tagsart blogfesores blogs books cinema connectivism delicious ds106 education education2.0 eLearning elearnManifesto events films information innovation internet interview Learning life mashup media MOOC music myths nonsense onzen open openAccess opened philosophic-discourse photo poetry politics revolution science social stemmed technology tools travel twitter Web web2.0 zenofteaching
- Casa Felix: Homegrown Dining in Buenos Aires — Eat. Stay. Love.
- Welcome to Casa Felix, where homemade pescetarian ...
- Paolo Nutini Buona Sera
- JOAN BAEZ C'era un ragazzo che come me amava i Beatles e i Rolling Stones (1967)
- Canción en italiano grabada en vivo (Viena, jun...