- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: images
Sometimes, the Web feels too big. Like this planet, it instills in me a sense of impossibility: I’ll manage to know but a tiny bit of its wonders. And so I skate through it, sometimes getting tired of the browsing, … Continue reading
Love the “Prophetically Correct” notice. Guess one of the various Trump-candidates could adopt it as a campaign slogan.
This photo has attracted my attention, even if I didn’t enjoy the movie much. Wondering what the lady on the right of this picture (which is the left of James Bond) is doing? With all that’s happening at the London … Continue reading
Brian Lamb‘s tweet of today opened up a full load of awesome animated GIFs. I cannot restrain myself to celebrate a few of them, and make myself a great stealer… So, enjoy the coming weekend with some Classic Films from … Continue reading