- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: inf103
A brief history of my involvement with Hurricane Irma. Remember Irma la douce? Well, for us Irma was douce, sweet. Thus on September 16 I began writing about hurricane Irma’s passing by Puerto Rico, quite caressing our shores but without … Continue reading
Mike Wesch gave me (and I’m sure many others) great vibes with his over-hyped trailer for one of his courses. So I made one for my Computing Fundamentals course, which has gone through a redesign process based on syndication, reclaiming … Continue reading
#inf1031 & #inf1038