- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: inf115
Yes, the Puerto Rico Connection is out! The first episode of the podcast Alan Levine and I were concocting and cooking on the camping-gas grill is out and alive. Actually, Alan did almost all the work, a little in Strawberry, … Continue reading
More postcards arrived at my desk during the past week, and I am just like a kid… so happy to get mail!! Curiously, getting emails has not got a similar effect 😉 –well, perhaps in the late eighties it did. … Continue reading
Perhaps the media don’t talk any longer about the situation in Puerto Rico, hit by storm Maria, five weeks ago. The same five weeks we have been living without electricity, spotty cell and Internet access. But you know what, we … Continue reading
You got mail, Antonio. I was told this morning, as soon as I arrived at the big hall we’re using as a common space (a “Commons”?) for faculty to work, recharge devices and fill reports after hurricane Maria. As soon … Continue reading