- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: inf115
Great day of class, last Wednesday. It deserves a short summary, which I am publishing here. The basic idea for the class was the exploration of sentiments around a place, using Twitter. First I showed my students that Twitter admits … Continue reading
Does it mean they are stupid? No, it actually means they are not pondering the question. Instead they get distracted by intuition and do not get to see there is a deeper sense to the problem. The problem itself, devised … Continue reading
We were younger and very much under the spell-illusion that we were changing the world. I read Foucault’s Pendulum and I loved that book that mixed the Knights Templar and Rosicrucian with conspiracies with truths and falsehoods. And I laughed … Continue reading
Another ethically hacked newspaper. This time, it’s local. Enjoy, again in the spirit of New Media inf115.