- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Tag Archives: innovation
Tweet The recent reporters “discovery” of Amazon’s third-world human-labor practices in the civilized USA prompted a lot of disdain. The New York Times wrote about The Fraying of a Nation’s Decency, issuing the thesis that the US is at a … Continue reading
Tweet Yahoo is selling delicious.com for $1-2 Million. I can’t really believe Yahoo let the value of delicious go down so much it is now around that of one single house. However, I think this is also a tremendous opportunity. … Continue reading
Tweet From the Desk of David Pogue – Electric Cars for All! (No, Really This Time) – NYTimes.com Electric Cars for All? David Pogue (NY Times) says yes, and explains in this amusing and inspiring article. First, he observes, electric … Continue reading
Tweet Kindle for iPhone: Read Kindle books on your iPhone or iPod touch “Read more than 245,000 Kindle Books on Your iPhone or iPod Touch” This is what happens when two platforms meet. Any doubt about the future of the … Continue reading
Tweet Development Site Moodle Rooms Moodle Rooms announced today 03.03.09 it has produced a Moodle plugin to integrate the leading Open Source e-Learning platform with Google Apps under a single sign-on protocol. Students and instructors are thus able (as soon … Continue reading