- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Tag Archives: Learning
Tweet [NYU, June 2012] Like with previous interviews, the awesome Gabriela Rivera Torrado has carefully reviewed the video and summarized its most important points here. Trace Jordan is a scientist and distinguished professor at New York University (NYU). He is … Continue reading
Tweet At last!! After some full 9 months of delay, I’ve nailed down another big important chapter of the Myths project: Myths of teaching, learning and technology. I have really no excuses, except perhaps the superwork I surrendered to after … Continue reading
Tweet Herbie Hancock plays (with Tal Wilkenfeld and Kristina Train) the Dylan tune, The Times They Are A-changing. Come gather ’round people Wherever you roam And admit that the waters Around you have grown And accept it that soon You’ll … Continue reading
Tweet Two nights ago I had the pleasure to listen to Yo Yo Ma and the Silk Road Ensemble performing in Central Park. They mounted up a Night at the Caravanserai, a show where we all participated of a night … Continue reading