- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: mashup
Guess what. A mashup of two among my preferred film directors, Hitchcock and Kubrick. The idea is James Stewart walking San Francisco and being assaulted by Kubrick’s characters and paranoias. For my students, this video is a lesson in creativity … Continue reading
Last Thursday, March 31st, my students from #nmd2011 and #mcw2011 and I had the pleasure of a beautiful and gracious online class by Martha Burtis from UMW. The class was on Yahoo! Pipes, since I wanted my students to have … Continue reading
Jim Groom and his students are having a great time with digital storytelling. In the last assignment for their #ds106 class, they have to produce a voice commentary over a video collage where students put together scenes from movies they … Continue reading
How to Create your AllTop/Popurls-like Site for Free with wordpress | WPTransformer.com Alltop.com is a web service which edits an aggregation of feeds on the most diverse subjects: for instance science.alltop.com is all about the top science feeds, while italian.alltop.com … Continue reading