- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: media
While in the middle of this amorphous political environment of the past months (Trumpism, state of emergency in France and general elections, students’ strike and 1st May manifestation here in the provinces fo Puerto Rico), I kept looking for media … Continue reading
The first installment of the new Penny Dreadful Victorian video feuilleton provides more than a strong poetic moment. The occasion of the death of Tennyson is one not missed by Vanessa, to recite, entranced these beautiful, potent verses from Maud: … Continue reading
The powerful idea of “the First something” (first kiss, first time into a city, whatever) and the power of “image” vs reality. Convince people you sell love, not the products you actually produce. This is after all the genius [sic] … Continue reading
Pardon my slightly redundant title. “Serial”, or.. series, wonderful series. We are quite surrounded by TV series. Everywhere. Even on the Web, recently a few television-like series have appeared with a lot of success. Actually, calling them “television-like” is an … Continue reading
A last fake newspaper for the week. This time, the theme is getting rid of debt, and I had lots of fun doing it.