- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Tag Archives: media
Tweet Tonight, another little example of the daily magic the Webs have accustomed us, almost to our taking it for granted. A few days ago, I was happily (and a bit boringly) watching episode 5.2 of Mad Men. The closing … Continue reading
Tweet Some great street art from an initiative held to increase attention over a part of the Santurce area –the Calle Cerra– which is somehow in decadence. Beautiful murals, nice buildings and bars (drink a beer at the Watusi!), even … Continue reading
Tweet WOW. Art can really have an effect on you. I was in fact really taken as soon as I entered the hall where this masterpiece was shown in the National Gallery of Art in Washington, DC. What can I … Continue reading
Tweet I found this again from a long stacked away website. Quick, without much thought, tell the six songs that made you, you. Says The Guardian Music in their initiative Six Songs of You: From your first song to your funeral … Continue reading
Tweet The latest scoop interview in the Zen of Teaching series is with Paul Levinson, Professor of Communications and Media Studies at Fordham University in New York City. An internationally acclaimed scholar of McLuhan and disciple of the late Neil … Continue reading