- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: music
Yesterday night, while eating dinner, I caught my daughter Flavia while humming an obviously known tune. So, I quickly youtubed it, and found the song I so much loved in 1992: What’s Up, by 4 Non Blondes. I really loved … Continue reading
Caro Dalla, Ti scrivo. Ed è la prima volta che in questo mio blog scrivo in italiano. Per dirti quanto mi piaceva la tua musica. Non tutta, vero. Ma quando uscì il disco Futura io me ne sono innamorato. Quante … Continue reading
Oh, if there’s one song that means to me being 15 it’s PFM’s Impressioni di Settembre, the Impressions of September with Moog and pop bursting from all pores. Originally from PFM (=Premiata Forneria Marconi, which goes more or less like … Continue reading
I love traveling. Even when I do in the virtual space of the Internets. I love browsing the iTunes stores of remote countries, and see what treasures they hide. Sometimes it is disturbing to realize one cannot get the free … Continue reading