- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: myths
Today, after a pleasant meeting at UPR’s Graduate School of Information and Technology Science, just above the library, my attention was caught by some strange furniture in the shape of drawers. [Photo by me. CC Licence BY-NC-SA] Yes! They are … Continue reading
[No spoilers ahead] One episode of the new season of House of Cards has some Tibetan monks make a beautiful colored-sand mandala in the White House. Like all good mandalas (and puzzles, by the way) a mandala -as a pure … Continue reading
Writer Susan Pinker published a nice article on The New York Times titled Can Students Have Too Much Tech? It is a bit biased, in my opinion. First, let me say I haven’t yet read her bestselling book The Village … Continue reading
These images tell a story of people’s beliefs. I shot them during the last week of 2013, so it is fitting they begin 2014 for Skate of the Web.