- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Tag Archives: nonsense
Tweet Thanks to Martha Burtis, who just visited our STEMmED project here in San Juan, I learned that, in a masterpiece of nonsense, the Republican party of Texas issued he following interesting point in its 2012 platform: namely, the abolition … Continue reading
Tweet Should a bank know about digits, dollars and cents? Yes it should. Yet in this case we find that, at least those who design and proof a deposit slip, don’t really know. We may say it doesn’t really matter, … Continue reading
Tweet Welcome to Popling – The Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Anything Without Studying App Of course one can learn without studying. Running a bike, skiing, talking. But this, I cannot believe. A spamming window that interrupts you while working/studying … Continue reading
Tweet Intellectuals of today, especially when coming from the English-speaking world, are not so versed in languages as they were a few decades ago. Some tend to understand only their own English-with few exceptions (for instance, eastern Canadians tend to … Continue reading