- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Tag Archives: nonsense
Tweet Czar or Tzar? Asked Woody Allen, or The 72 Names of God Gaddafi. The Kabbalah (Or Qabbala?) tells about the 72 names of God. From varios US-Canada-UK Press we infer there must be at least so many names for … Continue reading
Tweet This is why blogging is so much fun. While reading Umberto Eco‘s latest novel, The Prague Cemetery, I learn that cocaine drops where used in the late 1800′s to calm toothache and earlier as a tonic. In the book, … Continue reading
Tweet When my friend Marisol replied to my previous post on Almodóvar and his tontería about piracy and illegal downloads, she quoted a website with these words: http://popuppirates.com/ “Online piracy isn’t about altruism, it’s about income. ” “It’s difficult enough … Continue reading
Tweet Over one month from my last post. Hmmm. It has been a hell of a month. I have been working day and night to put together a new Grant for the US Dept. of Education, which went out last … Continue reading