- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: nonsense
Just a quick post with a video from a character of TV stepping, I believe, from the late 70’s NY: Father Guido Santucci preaching about his concept of a 5-minute University: After all, he says, his $20 admission fee covers … Continue reading
Czar or Tzar? Asked Woody Allen, or The 72 Names of God Gaddafi. The Kabbalah (Or Qabbala?) tells about the 72 names of God. From varios US-Canada-UK Press we infer there must be at least so many names for Col. … Continue reading
This is why blogging is so much fun. While reading Umberto Eco‘s latest novel, The Prague Cemetery, I learn that cocaine drops where used in the late 1800’s to calm toothache and earlier as a tonic. In the book, there’s … Continue reading
When my friend Marisol replied to my previous post on Almodóvar and his tontería about piracy and illegal downloads, she quoted a website with these words: http://popuppirates.com/ “Online piracy isn’t about altruism, it’s about income. ” “It’s difficult enough to … Continue reading