- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: open
Sometimes, the Web feels too big. Like this planet, it instills in me a sense of impossibility: I’ll manage to know but a tiny bit of its wonders. And so I skate through it, sometimes getting tired of the browsing, … Continue reading
[Flickr Photo by A. Vantaggiato, CC-Licensed BY-SA-NC] The forgotten encyclopedia lies on the boardwalk, close to the street, a couple of meters off dirt, rain and abandon. Not even school libraries want it. Of course, it is old, virtually obsolete … Continue reading
Wait a minute: Closing that internet up in some way? That [annoying] internet? Paleofuture published this: Anticipating the Worst From Trump, the Internet Archive Is Building a Backup in Canada. We’re losing a lot of people because of the internet,” … Continue reading
The first Web page was published by Tim Berners-Lee almost 26 years ago. Again, I find this Web a quasi magical creation, made of legend and human ingenuity. Of course, built from the shoulders of people who contributed great ideas, … Continue reading
Yesterday June 22nd I presented at Virtual Educa 2016, here in San Juan my paper titled “Higher Education Innovation & Open, Connected Learning: Back To The Future“. Here is the Slideshare presentation. Higher Education Innovation & Open, Connected Learning: Back … Continue reading