- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Tag Archives: openAccess
Tweet This ad on Campus Technology worries me. It’s from a company who I believe was on the road to extintion: Real Networks. Remember RealPlayer? They developed a product, named Helix. Their pitch goes like this: Stream lectures. Archive athletic … Continue reading
Tweet According to Google, its newest, environment-friendly initiative is Google TiSP (BETA), a fully functional, end-to-end system that provides in-home wireless access by connecting your commode-based TiSP wireless router to one of thousands of TiSP Access Nodes via fiber-optic cable … Continue reading
Tweet The Evolution of Blogging Blogging needs to be social. There are many reasons for this, but the most important one — in my mind — is the changing nature of content. …Thus writes Om Malik of gigaom. The issue … Continue reading
Tweet The Carnegie Commons – Community Event: Opening Up Education Join the editors of Opening Up Education, Toru Iiyoshi and Vijay Kumar, and John Seely Brown, who wrote the book’s foreword, to talk about future possibilities for the open education … Continue reading