- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Tag Archives: philosophic-discourse
La liberación del lector en la sociedad postmoderna El texto escrito por el amigo Gabriel Moreno Plaza ha caído en la telaraña de Google Books! Veas el Overview, y entra al libro –> aquí. Además, puedes agregar un review, o … Continue reading
Image by wlonline via Flickr Buried among a lot of stuff fromthe Connectivism Course CCK08, I found this jewel of an ontology theory: the so-called Nodality Theory, or NoT. It’s really very good, very interesting, and there may even be … Continue reading
Image by ilgiovaneWalter (Sobchak) via Flickr Alan Levine published two gems in one post. First, Kaki King‘s guitar performance at TED: Enjoy the video and her playing, so unconventional. And here’s the second gem. I quote: …she turns everything that … Continue reading