- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Tag Archives: photo
I’m enjoying some resting time away from office, students and all. So, I can’t help enjoying this unsplash.com site, where free Hi Res photos get published every week, with no restraining their use. Power to the people! This one is … Continue reading
This is tear-bringing. Smile-inducing. Sweet. The Brown sisters have a photo portrait of them taken every year for forty years. A splendid, heart warming, light collection. On the New York Times: Go see it. Not exactly a new idea, … Continue reading
The roads on the Internets are infinite. A simple question lingered on myself, which Hilda promptly answered. Were there bullfight arenas in Puerto Rico in the past? With real corridas? –Yes, she said. I remember one in Isla Verde, she … Continue reading
A glimpse of this iconoclastic photo triggered today a remembrance of how much I liked Helmut Newton’s powerful photo style in the 80’s. Now, I’m reminded of the model, Elsa Peretti, whom was a top-model at the time and is … Continue reading
Plaque with face of the demon Humbaba | Babylonian | Old Babylonian | The Metropolitan Museum of Art I love Babylon. This image, together with 400,000 more is available as a free resource for non-commercial use. Here.