- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Tag Archives: poetry
Tweet “Le cose non esistono se non abbiamo le parole per chiamarle.” From his novel Le perfezioni provvisorie (in English: Temporary Perfections; in Spanish: Las perfecciones provisionales), a detective story, Gianrico Carofiglio quotes a few gems, that I want to … Continue reading
Tweet While watching for the nth time The Last Waltz (at least the song segments that I love most), I remained in awe while Lawrence Ferlinghetti came up on the stage to read his poem Loud Prayer. It reminded me … Continue reading
Tweet Brian Lamb has posted a recording of our awesome radio show of Saturday (March 5, 2011) with himself, GNA DrGarcía and myself. OMG, was it fun! Thanks to GNA and Brian for the opportunity, I really enjoyed it and … Continue reading
Tweet The daily El País published a post to call for love poems (Las mejores poesías de amor – The best love poems). In the splendid blogging machinery, the one post is hosting now over one hondred comments, each with … Continue reading