- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: poetry
Brian Lamb has posted a recording of our awesome radio show of Saturday (March 5, 2011) with himself, GNA DrGarcía and myself. OMG, was it fun! Thanks to GNA and Brian for the opportunity, I really enjoyed it and weren’t … Continue reading
The daily El País published a post to call for love poems (Las mejores poesías de amor – The best love poems). In the splendid blogging machinery, the one post is hosting now over one hondred comments, each with a … Continue reading
The Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Puerto Rico (MACPR) presented a couple days ago a wonderful night of music and poetry. What a splendid occasion to cross again the doors to this beautiful architecture of red bricks and arcades and … Continue reading