- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Tag Archives: politics
Tweet Since my last post was biblical, allow me to continue here along the same tonic. I am writing this on Easter Sunday, so the inspiration comes from the beautiful words of ancient liturgy. Christus heri et hodie, Principium et … Continue reading
Tweet It’s late to talk about European decisions not being taken in Europe. The battle for the Euro, and for European unity is being fought today in the stock exchange bureaus and within the ever powerful financiers. We know that. … Continue reading
Tweet I love traveling. Even when I do in the virtual space of the Internets. I love browsing the iTunes stores of remote countries, and see what treasures they hide. Sometimes it is disturbing to realize one cannot get the … Continue reading
Tweet Intellectuals of today, especially when coming from the English-speaking world, are not so versed in languages as they were a few decades ago. Some tend to understand only their own English-with few exceptions (for instance, eastern Canadians tend to … Continue reading
Tweet Now I would like to dedicate this post to a certain Dr Oblivion, who stepped out of one David Cronenberg film to play the Deus Ex Machina of the current revisitation/implementation of the infamous -but contagious- MOOC Digital Storytelling … Continue reading