- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: pop
It’s pure terror: A moving mechanical doll is advancing toward you, and there is nobody else in the room. Not many have used this imagery to tell stories in cinema, while a lot of directors have used the simpler (but … Continue reading
The NYTimes article Gainsbourg and Birkin, Fearless on Film at Lincoln Center about a retrospective at NYC’s Lincoln Center I couldn’t view, prompted me to revisit –again– their famed song of then 70’s Je t’aime… moi non plus. flickr photo … Continue reading
Yesterday night, while eating dinner, I caught my daughter Flavia while humming an obviously known tune. So, I quickly youtubed it, and found the song I so much loved in 1992: What’s Up, by 4 Non Blondes. I really loved … Continue reading