- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Tag Archives: science
Tweet [NYU, June 2012] Like with previous interviews, the awesome Gabriela Rivera Torrado has carefully reviewed the video and summarized its most important points here. Trace Jordan is a scientist and distinguished professor at New York University (NYU). He is … Continue reading
Tweet Doing a bit of backlog reading of @dreig’s posts at El Caparazón, I just viewed this video. Watch it, buy the Raspberry Pi for $25, because it is a full computer with HDMI output and join the Scratch community … Continue reading
Tweet Everyone was laughing, except me. Since 2007, when Doug Zongker, a software engineer at Google, published a seminal paper honoring those who had suffered going through an inscrutable scientific talk, and made a memorable presentation. I mean, how is … Continue reading
Tweet La Universidad del Sagrado Corazón y el Smithsonian Institution tienen el placer de invitarles a la apertura de la exposición “Acuarelas inéditas de Agustín Stahl” en la Sala de Artes A de la USC: el jueves, 10 de febrero … Continue reading