- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Tag Archives: social
flickr photo shared by M Kuhn under a Creative Commons ( BY-NC-SA ) license Oh I am guilty of having as guest the great Alan Levine and I haven’t even greeted him webwise! I am so happy to have him … Continue reading →
La amiga Dolors Reig (de El Caparazón) acaba de publicar y lanzar a la venta en el mundo entero su libro Socionomía. ¡¡Muchas felicidades, @dreig!! Me gusta el hecho de que el libro lleva su nombre completo, por supuesto, pero … Continue reading →
What a year. A year of living dangerously, might I say. A year when lots of things happened, good and bad. I learned so much in this year that I feel a 18-year-old discovering the world. The value of social … Continue reading →
Another nice surprise from Barcelona: Sclipo: the Social Learning Revolution! Sclipo is a web application to teach, learn and share with your students and fellow teachers. This video tutorial shows you the following tools: COURSES: Publish, manage and teach face2face … Continue reading →
Nice little interview with danah boyd (@zephoria in Twitterland) in The Guardian of Dec. 9, 2009 (People looked at me like I was an alien). In the short pages of the article by Bobbie Johnson, there is space enough to … Continue reading →