- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: socialnetwork
What a year. A year of living dangerously, might I say. A year when lots of things happened, good and bad. I learned so much in this year that I feel a 18-year-old discovering the world. The value of social … Continue reading →
Exclusive First Look: SU.PR – Stumble Upon’s New Traffic BuilderSays Timothy Ferriss (author of the improbable but nice book “The 4-hour Workweek”). Prior to SU.PR (pronounced “super”), I had to use ping.fm for updating Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn at the same time, bit.ly … Continue reading →