- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Tag Archives: technology
Tweet The latest scoop interview in the Zen of Teaching series is with Paul Levinson, Professor of Communications and Media Studies at Fordham University in New York City. An internationally acclaimed scholar of McLuhan and disciple of the late Neil … Continue reading
Tweet I am intrigued by this relatively new hype surrounding the Lecture Capture technology in education. I started digging, and I found a couple of producers of nice systems which do the job quite well. The job of recording a … Continue reading
Tweet Clay Shirky: How Twitter can make history | Video on TED.com Clay Shirky talks about the new social media landscape in this TED conference of May 2009. He develops a powerful concept which is very useful when analyzing innovation. … Continue reading
Tweet Mobile, Media Recognition, Magic » CogDogBlog Meditating on a new app or the iPhone (one that shows how the iPhone may shift things by an order of magnitude, ie. if you thought you were buying a phone, you’re wrong!), … Continue reading