- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Tag Archives: travel
The new year sounded good from the aquamarine waters of western Puerto Rico, where we had the luck to spend New Year’s Eve. This is the door to tranquillity at Crushboat beach at Aguadilla. And this is the very first … Continue reading
I am not a Newyorker, so everything that happens a Sunday afternoon in Washington Square Park is for me a true happening. Today I got a rich menu: First the Crazy Piano Guy, who placed a Yamaha baby grand just … Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia The mythical Trans Siberian Railway has always had an enormous fascination on me. A railway long 9,259 kilometres, which go through 7 time zones (seven!), and takes eight days to complete! Moscow-Vladivostok: virtual journey on Google Maps … Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia What do you want to do? What are the biggest answers? Most important, what are the greatest questions? This is what Elizabeth Gilbert asked herself on her quest which was to bring her to a discovery trip … Continue reading