- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Tag Archives: travel
Tweet I am not a Newyorker, so everything that happens a Sunday afternoon in Washington Square Park is for me a true happening. Today I got a rich menu: First the Crazy Piano Guy, who placed a Yamaha baby grand … Continue reading
Tweet Image via Wikipedia The mythical Trans Siberian Railway has always had an enormous fascination on me. A railway long 9,259 kilometres, which go through 7 time zones (seven!), and takes eight days to complete! Moscow-Vladivostok: virtual journey on Google … Continue reading
Tweet Image via Wikipedia What do you want to do? What are the biggest answers? Most important, what are the greatest questions? This is what Elizabeth Gilbert asked herself on her quest which was to bring her to a discovery … Continue reading
Tweet ¡¡Bienvenido a Roma, viajero del siglo XXI!! Un grupo de amig@s roman@s que también son guías autorizados de esa extraordinaria ciudad (¡que es también mi ciudad!) han desarrollado y acaban de lanzar el sitio Web de MiraRoma, un portal … Continue reading