- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: tv
The first installment of the new Penny Dreadful Victorian video feuilleton provides more than a strong poetic moment. The occasion of the death of Tennyson is one not missed by Vanessa, to recite, entranced these beautiful, potent verses from Maud: … Continue reading
A terrific flashback from my own teenager era. Suddenly, when talking with friend John on old TV series (he noticed we’ve come back to TV series as in the 70’s), I googled “UFO series” because I suddenly remembered of a … Continue reading
[No spoilers ahead] One episode of the new season of House of Cards has some Tibetan monks make a beautiful colored-sand mandala in the White House. Like all good mandalas (and puzzles, by the way) a mandala -as a pure … Continue reading
Tonight, another little example of the daily magic the Webs have accustomed us, almost to our taking it for granted. A few days ago, I was happily (and a bit boringly) watching episode 5.2 of Mad Men. The closing credits … Continue reading