- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: twitter
Great day of class, last Wednesday. It deserves a short summary, which I am publishing here. The basic idea for the class was the exploration of sentiments around a place, using Twitter. First I showed my students that Twitter admits … Continue reading
Packrati.us = Twitter + Delicious Packrati.us follows your Twitter feed, and whenever a status you tweet or re-tweet contains URLs, we add them to your delicious.com bookmarks.
Dave Sifry, blogger and photographer has a nifty new twitter/blog crawl mashup called Hoosgot (Who’s Got?). Simply place a request with Hoosgot (with the keyword… ‘hoosgot’ followed by the actual words) and use the power of what has been called … Continue reading
Twitter Charts See the distribution of my tweets during the day as of 7th November, 2009. Enter http://xefer.com/twitter/<your-own-twitter-id> and you can have it, too.